book your tour
PENINSULA FULL DAY TOUR
Our one day tour covers Coastal Drive from Cape Town to Hout Bay, Penguins and Cape of Good Hope and of course Chapmans Peak Drive.
(See our Chapman’s Peak Video.)
- Awe-inspiring panoramas of Clifton & Camps Bay as we head down the Cape Peninsula
- A boat ride from Mariner’s Wharf to Seal Island
- A picturesque drive along the popular Chapman’s Peak Drive
- An exploration of Simon’s Town & the African penguin at the Boulders Penguin colony (small entry fee not included).
- A visit to the Cape Point Nature Reserve to take in the views of the tip of Africa
- Explore the Cape of Good Hope where the Indian & Atlantic Ocean currents meet
- Cape Point
- Hout Bay
Our Cape Peninsula tour then continues over Chapman’s Peak which provides incredible photo opportunities, and on to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, which is an excellent illustration of how the land once was several hundred years ago in its virgin state of Cape Fynbos. If fortune favours, you may also see some small buck, a variety of birds, Eland, the Cape Mountain zebra and the ever curious baboons.
Our main stop will be at Cape Point and includes a lunch break after which we move on to the popular lighthouse where you can observe the convergence of the two ocean currents. From our furthest point south, we head north to Cape Town on the False Bay side of the peninsula with our ultimate scheduled stop at Boulders to explore the renowned penguin colony.
Our tour guides will ensure that your Full-Day Cape Peninsula Tour is a memorable one.